Micronutrients (vitamins and trace elements) are the building blocks of a healthy life. There is almost no metabolic step in our body in which they are not involved.
They are important for maintaining health.1.The better the cells of our body are supplied with micronutrients, the better the conditions are for a stable immune system,1 for energy,2 for concentration,3 for our cardiovascular system,4 for our hormones,5, and for our skin, hair and nails.61 With iron, vitamins C, A, D, B6, B12, folic acid, copper, selenium and zinc, LaVita contains all the relevant micronutrients that support the normal functioning of the immune system.
2 LaVita provides plenty of iron, folic acid, magnesium, niacin, vitamin C, and vitamins B2, B12 and B6, which help to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
3 Iron, iodine and zinc are involved in normal cognitive function.
4 Vitamin B1 contributes to normal heart function. Vitamin K supports normal blood clotting. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal blood vessel function.
5 Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity. Zinc helps maintain normal testosterone levels.
6 Biotin, niacin and zinc help maintain normal skin. Selenium and zinc help maintain normal hair and nails.
hormones, enzymes and messenger substances are the language of our cells. They ensure that all information is passed on correctly and at the right time.
The cell nucleus is the memory and helmsman of the cell. At the same time, it looks after and protects our genetic information
The mitochondria are the power plants of the cell, i.e., the place where nutrients are converted into energy (energy metabolism)
The cell membrane protects the cell, and regulates the absorption of nutrients and oxygen, as well as the release of waste materials (acid–base balance).
Scientifically proven: the micronutrients in LaVita make it into the cells. LaVita supplies the body with all important vitamins and trace elements, right into each of our cells – day after day, in a scientifically substantiated dosage:
- The high bioavailability of the ingredients for our cells is confirmed by a large, internationally published study.*
- Bioavailability indicates how quickly and to what extent the vitamins and trace elements are absorbed and available at the site of action – the cell.
- The scientists attribute these positive study results to the holistic composition of LaVita.
- For example, LaVita takes advantage of the synergistic effects of a natural diet – as our body has known for millions of years.
* Neuroendocrinology Lett. 2015 Sep 12; 36(4): 337-347, headed by Prof. Mosgöller, University of Vienna
Lots of effects from one product. The comprehensive supply of the cells with all the micronutrients listed in the table of nutritional values explains the wide range of effects LaVita has on the various functions of our body: