|Telephone: +49 (0)871 / 972 1718|
Fax: +49 (0)871 / 972 17 17
|Managing director: Gerd Truntschka|
Court of jurisdiction:
Registry court of Landshut HRB 4937
VAT ID: DE812705656
Are you a representative of the press or media and looking for selected images or theme inspirations or need further information? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can reach our customer service for questions, complaints, and objections by calling: +49 (0)871 / 972 1718 or sending an email to email@example.com. For inquiries, you can also use the contact form on our website.
Account holder: LaVita GmbH
Account number: 3770796
Sort code: 74320073
Credit institute: Hypo Vereinsbank Landshut
IBAN: DE53 7432 0073 0003 7707 96
The European Commission maintains a platform for online dispute resolution This is a central contact point for consumers and entrepreneurs who want to settle disputes (e.g. in connection with an online purchase contract) simply, efficiently and cost-effectively, out of court. The platform for online dispute resolution is available at the following address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
Important note on copyright
The content, structure, and layout of this website are protected by copyright. The transfer and use of the data requires the written consent of LaVita GmbH, 84036 Kumhausen.
This applies in particular to the duplication, editing, translation, storage, processing, or reproduction of content, information or data, in particular the use of texts, parts of texts, or image material – also in databases or other electronic media and systems. Photocopies and downloads from this website may be made only for personal, private, and non-commercial use.
Design and programming: LaVita GmbH, www.lavita.de
Liability for content
The contents of our pages were created with the greatest care. However, we cannot assume any liability for the correctness, completeness, and topicality of the contents. As a service provider we are responsible in accordance with Section 7 paragraph 1 German Teleservices Act (TMG) for our own contents on these pages according to the general laws. According to Sections 8 through 10 TMG, we are not obliged as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with general laws remain unaffected by this. However, liability in this respect is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete violation of the law. As soon as we become aware of such infringements, we will remove these contents immediately.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal infringements at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognisable at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of law. We will remove such links immediately upon becoming aware of any violations of the law.
The content and works on these pages created or used by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. Duplication, processing, and distribution as well as any form of commercialisation of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require the prior consent of its respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of these pages are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. The contents of third parties in particular are marked as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. We will remove such content immediately upon becoming aware of any violations of the law
- Image “Woman preparing healthy food in her kitchen” © Robijn Page / Westend61 / Offset.com
- Image “Anonymous female in casual outfit pulling ripe carrot from soil on sunny day on farm” © Alvaro Sanchez / Addictive Creative / Offset.com
- Image “Boy watching food cook in oven” © Megan Hassold / Offset.com
- Image “Girl reading book by toddler boy” © Cynthia Dawson / Offset.com
- Image “Young woman using smartphone in the kitchen” © gpointstudio / Westend61 / Offset.com
- Image “Mother giving cell phone to happy little daughter at home” © Josep Rovirosa / Westend61 / Offset.com
- Image “Smiling woman at home on cell phone with husband in background” © Rainer Berg / Westend61 / Offset.com
- Image “Young female is holding digital tablet while looking away” © Portra / istockphoto.com
- Image „Germany, Bavaria, Isarwinkel, Jachenau, rural landscape in fog at sunrise“ © Westend61 / 1190948313 / GettyImages.com
- Image „Public speaker giving a presentation in the conference room at a business event“ © Matej Kastelic / 1117902230 / shutterstock.com
- Image „Doctor talking to patient in the office“ © goodluz / 741583993 / shutterstock.com
- Image „Young woman working on laptop while sitting and drinking coffee in the living room“ © Dean Drobot / 1389931163 / shutterstock.com